Monday, May 24, 2010

CoolCanucks = BEST website!!

So I know you all must be dying to know how it is that I stumble across these fabulous finds and one great place that I look to is CoolCanucks. This website is run by the fabulous Roxxyroller who really knows how to run a great site.

At CoolCanucks you will find links to many great deals/freebies/contests & coupons. My favourite spot at CoolCanucks, is the forum. Everyone there is so friendly, kind, helpful and welcoming.

If you are a contest queen or king, you will really love Roxxy's review/giveaway blog, she always has many great giveaways going on that are easy to enter.

Seriously, if you haven't been by CoolCanucks, I STRONGLY suggest you go check it out and sign up to be a member(it's FREE!:)

Corie xo - a.k.a - sexymamma23 (coolcanucks forum member)

No comments:

Post a Comment